Thursday, July 10, 2008

Becker Family: A Growing Family

Amy: What a time we have had since I last wrote things down. My family has certainly expanded, but let me tell you from the beginning.



Work has been going very well, I keep getting promoted at work which has helped with the money needed to expand the house. Just in time too.



Toby came over for dinner one night after work for a nice dinner. I had no idea what he was planning. Have way through our Bass Toby pull out a black box from his pocket...




The ring was absolutely stunning, how could I say no. I love Toby and both Faith and I have such a good time whenever he is around. I hope Faith will be as happy as I am about the addition to our family.



We decided to have a small, quiet wedding at home, just Faith in attendance but that suited us just fine.




Not long after our wedding I found myself pregnant. I'm so excited I've always wanted more children. Now I have Toby, a wonderful man to help me raise our family. I think he's more excited than I am. Toby's always offering me back rubs and foot massages when he come home from work. This pregnancy has been much easier than when I carried Faith.





I was worried about how Faith would react to my being pregnant. She's so excited she can't stop jumping on her bed "I'm going to be a big sister..... I'm going to be a big sister!"



I don't know why but I just can't stop eating cheese cake. I never knew what a good baker Toby was. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese cake. I think I ate half the cake in one sitting.


Time really does go quickly when things are good. Faith just became a teenager. True to her dream of having a fortune Faith picked up the paper and got a job that day.

Faith Becker
Aspiration: Fortune
LTW: Become Head of SCIA
9 neat, 8 outgoing, 6 active, 7 playful, 9 nice
Zodiac: Virgo
Turn Ons: formal wear/hard worker
Turn Off: fatness



I heard a rumor that cheesecake gives you a higher chance of having twins..... I think it's true. The day after Faiths birthday I gave birth to two beautiful little girls. Dylan & Darcy

Darcy Becker
6 neat, 1 shy, 9 active, 7 playful,
Zodiac: Cancer

Dylan Becker
8 nice 4 messy, 8 outgoing, 6 active, 7 playful, 8 nice
Zodiac: Libra





I feel so blessed with this family I have. Faith and Toby get along like they were father and daughter. They're a little more rough than I would like but both of them always seem to enjoy punching each other. I just have to sit back and smile.



The twins weren't baby's for long. We just had a little family party to welcome the girls to their toddler years. First Darcy.




Then Dylan.



Toby took charge as soon as the girls where toddlers. He know what a hard time I had had with Faith teaching her everything on my own. Toby taught both Darcy and Dylan how to talk and walk, then Faith potty trained both of them. All I had to do was play with the two girls and teach them nursery rhymes.

What an eventful week it's been. I can't wait for what's to come.

1 comment:

craterdweller said...

Ooh, I knew there was trouble when she started eating the cheesecake. But who can stop at just one piece :)