Saturday, July 12, 2008

Flylar: Dreams Come True

Eric: I can't believe how wonderful thing are. My family is growing and things with Marisa couldn't be better. First things first, the newest addition to the family.




Marisa has given me another child, a son, someone to carry on my name when I am gone. Ethan came into this world surrounded by his family. Marisa is such a great mother, at the baby stage I don't get much chance to hold my children due to Marisa's total fascination with them. She loves our children so much.




Aren't they adorable when they sleep. This is the only time Ella is ever quiet, she's such and inquisitive and active little girl. I'm not sure how Ethan is going to be when he becomes a toddler but he doesn't seem to fuss as much as Ella did at that age.




We didn't have to wait long to find out what kind of toddler Ethan would make, he's growing up so quickly.

Ethan Flylar
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 5 nice
Zodiac: Gemini




One of my greatest wishes is to have 3 children and now number 3 is on it's way. I think Marisa is eating even more than ever with this pregnancy. She eats two bowls of mac & cheese to my one.




With all these changes my little girl Ella is now a child and is going to school, god help the boys she's a tough little one. If anyone is going to be doing the teasing and bullying it will be my little girl. I'm not sure how I feel about that, at least she's strong enough to stand up to the boys but I hope she doesn't get into too much trouble at school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your post on the Yahoo group and followed it here. I have to say you were lucky with your start if you want to actually finish the challenge. Unless you roll a lot more family sims, it should remain only a few homes rather than grow to a small town.

Marisa may be a criminal trashcan kicker, but she is good with children! I have played other neighborhoods where she would come in as a guest and start feeding and bathing the babies. So he made a good catch there, I think!