Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Becker #2: Children

Dylan: This is the newest addition to our family. Sarah Becker has blond hair and blue eyes.




With two children our house was too small so we bought a bigger house with a large lot that we can expand on if we need to.




Jason's birthday came along. I can' t believe we have a little boy old enough to go to school.



Jason Becker




Sarah became a toddler the very next day.




Sarah Becker
5 neat, 6 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac:
Gemini




Thankfully Evan has settled into a career path to become a Celebrity Chef and he was able to do most of the training for Sarah. I've been very busy finally working my way up to become a Hall of Famer.




One day after school Jason brought his cousin Ken over to play. It's nice that he likes spending time with family. We haven't had anyone around since Sarah's birthday.




I've been spending a lot of time making sure that Jason gets good grades at school. Once Sarah is attending school I'm hoping to get them both into the private school that my sisters and I went to.





Evan is now a Celebrity Chef, it will be interesting to see what he chooses next for his career.




A few days after Ken came around Jason brought another cousin home, Tara Flylar and Jason got on like a house on fire.




Birthday time again. My little girl will be joining her brother at school on Monday. I'm going to miss having a little one running around the house.




Sarah Becker




Both Evan and I are wanting are children to have the best foundation they can, not just good grades. I've been teaching Sarah all about gardening, she loves getting her hands dirty.




Even on the other hand has been teaching Jason all about fitness and boxing. I can't believe how time flies.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Jason and Sarah are really cute! Congrats to Evan for become a celebrity chef! Enjoyed the update!