Saturday, November 22, 2008

Becker #2: Career Goals

Dylan: It's been a long time since I really sat down and talked with my sisters so I invited them both over one evening. It was really nice to see them. I did realize that my haircut was very like Faith's. Maybe I'll get it changed.



Even is working very hard at getting to the top of yet another career. He wants to be Chief of staff now. So we often have one or other of his colleagues over for dinner in the evening. It does seem to be getting him up the career path faster.



After entertaining a few of Evan's colleagues he soon made Chief of Staff. Another top of career and Life time want. He really is a knowledge Sim.




Jason hadn't been too interested in going to Chantilly Academy but Sarah really wanted to go there so we invited the headmaster over for dinner to see about getting her in. It really didn't take much as Sarah is not only an A+ student she also does a lot of things outside of school.




Sarah has been looking into what she wants out of a College so one of Jason's friends from Sim State came over to help her figure things out. Laura Chalmers really was a lot of help for Sarah.





After her chat with Laura, Sarah really hit the books. I'm almost always finding her with her nose in a book.




If she's not studying then she's off to the community center to work on her athletic skills. She wants to be a Hall of Famer.




When the sun goes down Sarah will move inside from the soccer pitch to the gym to play some two on two at the basketball court.




When she's done playing sports she's blogging about them on the computer.




With Evan and Sarah working on their career goals it's given me more time to slip away to the green house. I used to spend a lot of time in the garden and it's really nice to get back to it.





Unfortunately with the other family members wrapped up in their pursuits I seem to be left to fix things around the house. I know I could call a repairman but I just can't seem to justify it when it's just a leaky faucet.




I thought it was hard to say goodbye to Jason when he went off to school but I guess with it now being an empty house made it a little harder saying goodbye to Sarah. Though it won't be long till Jason is back here living with us again.

No comments: