Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gorey: Baby Fun

Games.jpg David: I love the quiet time in the morning when I'm the only one awake, I often find myself playing or blogging about games.



New Baby.jpg I know Catherine was having a bit of a hard time so I invited her over to play with her niece. I think Catherine just needed to be reminded that she's not alone and that the family will always be around.



Pregnant.jpg I think Allegra was more surprised than me when she realized she was pregnant. She had been sick every morning and was moody, I don't see how she could have missed it.



Study.jpg When I'm out at work and Gabriella is asleep Allegra loves to read, she reads anything and everything on the book shelf.



Birthday.jpg For Gabriella's birthday it was just the three of us.



Gabriella.jpg

Gabriella Gorey
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Scorpio




Toddler Training.JPG Allegra and Gabriella have been spending lots of time together. Allegra has loved this time off of work. She's spent it teaching Gabriella how to talk, walk and now she will even use the potty on her own.







Stories.jpg When I come home from work Gabriella is always asking for stories. Her favorite is always one with fairies in it.



Labour.jpg Allegra went into labor in the middle of the night.



Jessie.jpg We have a lovely little boy Jessie with green eyes and black hair.



Gabriella Birthday.jpg The next day was Gabriella's birthday. We had the family over, Catherine had let Larry take care of Penny while she came to the party.



Child Gabriella.jpg Gabriella really is a mix of both Allegra and I. She has Allegra's colouring and my nose.



Cleaning.jpg After her birthday party Gabriella was cleaning up the dinner plates. I never would have thought she would be such a tidy girl.



Computer.jpg After cleaning she headed right for the computer. She love's the video games.



Siblings.jpg I invited my sisters over for Jessie's birthday. It's great to see both of them together. We don't see each other often enough so we had a lot to catch up on.



Jessie Birthday.jpg My parents joined us for the party just before we planned to blow out the candles.



Jessie Toddler.jpg

Jessie Gorey
5 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 5 playful, 7 grouchy
Zodiac: Gemini




number 3.jpg Allegra came home from work feeling really sick. She was sure she was pregnant again.



Pregnant baby 3.jpg Our suspisions where confirmed not long after. I guess we'll have three kids.



Jessie Talk.jpg Jessies first word was Daddy... I couldn't believe it. I can't stop smiling when I think about it.

Jessie Potty Train.JPG Allegra had me helping with the potty training too this time.



Nicholas.jpg It wasn't long till we welcomed another little boy to the family. Nicholas Gorey.

No comments: