Saturday, July 4, 2009

Newson: Home Sweet Home

New Home.jpg Kyle: Well we decided on house number 3. It wasn't the largest house but it did give us everything we wanted. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open living space.




Plat.bmpI have reached my goal of Captain hero, it took a lot of work what with the toy store as well but I have managed it. Now I can focus my energy on the store.




Promotion.jpg Ginger has been working her way up the Education career aswell. She is well on her way to Education Minister.




Potty.jpg Stewart is growing more and more everyday. He's taken well to being potty trained.




A Grades.jpg Tamara is doing extremely well at school. She game running into the house with her first A+ jumping up and down.




Breakfast with Dad.jpg Most mornings it's just Tamara and I for breakfast. If Ginger is awake she's getting Stewart ready for the day.




Stewart Birthday.jpg We had a small family party for Stewart, just my brothers and their families.




Stewart.jpg All the boys seem to like this long hairstyle these days. I'm not so sure but Stewart likes it.




Breakfast.jpg Ginger and I sometimes manage to have lunch together alone before the kids get home from school. It's the only time we really get to find out about what's been going on in our lives.




Brothers.jpg I haven't been spending much time with Kevin so on my day off I invited him over. We spend the day playing sports and catching up. The only thing that was missing was Ken.




Headmaster 1.jpg I'm not sure what happened but I invited the headmaster over for dinner. I figured it would be good for the kids to go to Chantilly Academy. For some reason the headmaster took one look at the house (he didn't even step inside) and he left saying we where unsuitable for his school!!??




Headmaster 2.jpg The next day when I called to find out what happened they didn't tell me anything but another headmaster came over and was happy to let the kids into Chantilly Academy. I wonder if the other guy had a mental breakdown or something.




Lunch.jpg We all love it when Ginger makes her special soup. There's never any leftovers.




Play.jpg We couldn't afford a lot of things for the kids but they both decided that they wanted a roundabout. They can spend hours out there if we didn't call them in for meals.




Cops and Robbers.JPG Tamara often has friends over. Brandon Becker and Tamara love to play cops and robbers.




Love.jpg Now that the kids are spending more and more time with their friends Ginger and I are able to spend some quality time together.




Tamara.jpg

Tamara Newson

Aspiration: Pleasure

LTW: Become Professional Party Guest

6 neat, 4 shy, 9 active, 6 playful, 1 grouchy

Zodiac: Scorpio

Turn Ons: Formal Wear/ Swim Wear

Turn Off: Full Face Makeup





Purple Room.jpg We decided it was time to give the kids a makeover on their rooms. Tamara wanted a purple room to match her bedlinen.




Blue room.jpg Stewart wanted a sports theme, he's still deciding on the posters.




Family Dinner.jpg Family dinners are always fun. The kids want to discuss everything.




Sunday morning.jpg Despite being a teenager Tamara still love to play video games with Stewart.






Friends.jpg Tamara has lots of friends. I have noticed a few more boys in the group lately, I'm not sure if I should be worried about this or not.




Phone.jpg When Tamara doesn't have friends over she spends hours on the phone talking to them.

No comments: