Thursday, September 17, 2009

Being a Family

Bridal Shop.jpg Catherine: With the wedding plans well underway I figured I should find a dress. There was a new bridal shop in the Chantilly Beach area so Allegra and headed out there.





Browsing.jpg I never thought Allegra would be as good at picking out dresses but she is.





1.jpg Dress One




2.jpg Dress Two




3.jpg Dress Three




4.jpg Dress 4




Night before.jpgLarry asked me what the dress looked like, I told him that I had a hard time decideing between Dress three and four. "Three and four? That doesn't tell me anything!" Like I would tell him what my dress looked like.




getting married.JPGI had a hard time deciding if David should walk me down the aisle, in the end it was Penny who walked in front of me. She said she wanted to make sure everyone was watching me walk down the aisle.





Married.bmp I always knew that Larry had swept me off my feet, but on our wedding day he really did.





Married.JPG Who knew I would be so happy to be married with a family. I don't think I've ever been this happy before.





Family Phot.jpg What a wonderful family I have. We're going to have this photo put up on the wall at home.





Leaving for Vacation.jpg Larry and I thought about having a honeymoon just the two of us but it just didn't seem right and Penny REALLY wanted to go to the beach. So to the beach we went.





Book in.jpg Larry booked us into one of the nicer hotels on the island. A lot different fromt the last time I had been here during spring break.




Sunbathing.jpg I headed straight for the beach to work on my tan.





Ocean Swim.jpg Larry and Penny headed straight for the water.





time for dinner.jpg When the two water babies got hungry they came to get me so we could go for dinner.





first night.jpg We headed to the boardwalk for dinner. It was a nice relaxing way to spend the evening.




Fire.jpgI had forgotten how amazing watching the fire dancers was. I think Penny and Larry really enjoyed it too.





play pirate.jpg The next day we headed to the south beach and the priate ship. We spend the whole day there. I got a little more sun while the other two played pirates.





Pirate.jpg It was getting dark before I could drag Larry and Penny away from the Pirate ship.





Dine.jpg We went back to the hotel for dinner that night. Of all the things she could have for dinner all Penny wanted was spaghettie, she always want spaghetti.





after dinner.jpg It was a late dinner but a really nice way to end the day.





Sleep in.jpg Penny and I where more tired than we realized. Larry let us sleep in that morning.





Hot tub.jpg Then we went to the spa to relax for the day. I love the hot springs.





Locals.jpg Penny found lots to do with the locals happy to talk to her.





sand castles.jpg When we got back to the hotel we left Penny making sandcastles on the beach.





A little fun.jpg We thought we would get a chance to have a little bit of a honeymoon.





oops.jpg Penny walked in at a very inopportune time. She was really grossed out.





Room Service.jpg Our last night on the beach we had dinner on the balcony of our room. Penny picked the menu... pancakes.





Midnight snack.jpg I woke up in the middle of the night starving hungry and grabed a snack from the all night kitchen.




sign out.jpg It was hard to leave the wonderful holdiay we had. We will have to do another family vacation.






Seashells.jpg Back at home Penny kept going on about all the seashells she had brought back.





Darts.jpg I consider myself to be a fun mother. I do spend time everyday playing with Penny... but Larry, he's just a big kid at heart.





Read Stories.jpg He and Penny spend hours reading stories.





Football.jpg I don't think he's ever thought about having a son, not when Penny loves to throw a football around.





Play.JPG Penny is good about playing on her own as well.




Pregnant.jpgNot long after we got home from vacation I found I was feeling nausea all the time.




Yep.jpgIt wasn't long before I was showing. Many years later I'm pregnant with our second child.





Family Dinner.jpg Penny is asking all sorts of questions about her coming sibling. She seems to think the baby will be like having a pet fish, I told her it's a bit different than that.





me adult.jpg I've always been a fun loving person, when did I become the adult. I'm doing the gardening while the other two play!





Stargazing.jpg We bought Penny a telescope to look at the stars. She would spend all night looking through it if she could.






Tuck in.jpg Every night when I drag her in from the telescope she falls asleep almost before her head hits the pillow.






Birthday.jpg All too soon my little girl is having her birthday.






Penny Teen.jpg
Penny McArthur
Aspiration: Fortune
7 neat, 9 outgoing, 7 active, 3 shy, 5 nice
Zodiac: Aries
Turn On's: Black Hair/Custom Hair
Turn Off: Stink







snapshot_36ef4d51_57b70c83.jpgIn the middle on Penny's birthday party I went into labor. Not quite the way I had planned things.




Jasimine.jpg We've named our new little girl Jasmine. She brown eyes and blond hair.





Sisters.jpg Penny couldn't wait to hold her little sister. She didn't seem to mind that she now shared her birthday with her sister. She actually said it would make it all the better almost like they where twins.





What a party.jpg When the family left that night they said it was one of the most special parties they had ever been too. My brother gave me a big hug. I haven't had a hug like that from him in years.

No comments: