Saturday, September 19, 2009

Family Life

Writing Editorial.jpg David: Now that I have made Media Mogule I try to spend a little time each night working on my editorials.




Games.jpg When I'm not on the computer Gabriella is right there waiting to play her games.



Play.jpg I worry sometimes that the kids plot against their Nanny. They always have a glint in their eye when I come home from work but the Nanny never say's anything.





Cops and Robbers.jpg Gabriella and Jessie are always playing cops and robbers. They can spend all day running around the yard playing together.




Talk.jpg Allegra was thrilled when Nicholas' fist word was Mama. She was glowing for days.





Big Brother.jpg Jessie is trying to teach Nicholas how to eat without making a mess. I'm not really sure how well that's going.





Kids.jpg I stayed home with Nicholas while Allegra took the kids to the playground for the afternoon. They love to go to the playground.





Baby Kick.jpg Allegra is getting really big with our fourth, I never thought I would have four kids but I'm really looking forward to this growing family of mine.





Gabriella.jpg I can't believe it, Gabriella is a teenager now.

Gabriella Gorey
Aspiration:
Family
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 1 grouchy
Zodiac: Scorpio
Turn On's: Grey Hair/Athletic
Turn Off: Fatness





Tamara.jpg Although Tamara Newson is 3 years older than Gabriella they do spend a lot of time together.





Big Sister.JPG Gabriella has been very good with her brothers, she helps take care of Nicholas and still plays games with Jessie.





Tuck in.jpg Everynight before she goes to bed Gabriella goes and checks on Nicholas and tucks him in.





Make Lunch.jpg The day of Nicholas's birthday Gabriella made lunch for everyone, to start with a salad and then spaghetti.




Nicholas.jpg My baby boy will be going to school in the fall, I guess it's a good thing that he will be more self sufficient when our next little on comes around.

No comments: